Monday, December 22, 2008

Lilian Dorene... Come on Down!

You're the next member of the Ford family! This is a little late. I blame my scanner; it blames my incompetence. I recently had my first appointment with the Perinatologist and everything went great. I've been able to feel her swim around for a while now so it was cool to finally get to watch her in action. They printed a couple of the shots for me, but they are not the best. It took a long time to finish all the checking and measuring. Turns out that it's pretty hard to measure one chamber of a heart when the 10 oz. fetus it is growing inside won't stop doing flips! I'm raising gymnasts, I guess!

Here's the first little glimpse of our Lily:











We love you, Lily! We are so excited to meet you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I've been waiting on this post! I loved having a second girl! Payten and Heidi are best friends! So hopefully your girls will be too! And you dont have to buy anything new! Even though i do anyways! :)

I didnt know you went to a Perinatologist!!! If you're not FULLY satisfied with them go to mine, They are AWESOME! Its Phoenix Perinatal Associates! They are really good! But they probably all are right?!?! GOOD LUCK!!!

Kristen said...

that is SO cute! i cant wait for lily. i love your blog! all those cute pics of your birthday and ari and your wonderful family! too much fun.