Saturday, October 25, 2008

Really?!

We recently got a box from my mom that had stuff for our anniversary, some cute clothes for Ari and some old stuff of mine that she had found moving things into her new house. It was mostly old certificates and ribbons, things I wrote in English classes and some pics. Hilarious! Among the items was a packet of these pics (I don't think I gave any away!):


Really?! I don't remember taking this picture and I don't know if I had anything to do with choosing this look. I also know that the people that did this to me read this blog and although I wasn't told "no" very much growing up I think this would have been an appropriate time. Oh, well! I hope you all have a good laugh and Ari, I vow to you that there will never be a picture taken of you that resembles this one!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my. that is quite the picture. but its good for a laugh! and heaven knows we all need a good laugh once in a while.

Kim said...

I love the cool 80's laser light background. Funny thing is that I had a dress very similar to that. It must have been "the" dress to have back then. Lucky us ;0)

Beam Family said...

Hilarious picture and congrats on your new little one that's cooking. How exciting!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Wow! I remember my picture from that same day! It's not quite as bad, but still pretty pathetic... long pastel sweater, a perm, and curled bangs. YIKES!

The Nettles Family said...

Really?! No new posts!!!! We need updates!

Arin and Troy said...

When are we going to get an update? How is the pregnancy going?

Arin and Troy said...

P.S. I do love the new James Bond song you added to your playlist! :)

Diana said...

What a great picture!!! I think I have a few like that in a box.

I found your blog on your facebook info. Tonight was our ward party and I was in the kitchen helping the activities commity clean at the end. I am now the Enrichment Leader, so I was wondering about all the serving spoons and such. Franki Ely mentioned that you had bought some of them and then asked if we kept in touch. I told her I follow you a little through facebook, but I thought that you had moved far away. SO when I got in tonight I had to check you out to see where you are. I see that you are still here. What part of town are you in?
Hope you are feeling better the futher along you get!